To the People of the Parish we in the Friary wish to assure the people that our thoughts and Prayers are with you all at this most uncertain and unprecedented time.
We know some of you are finding it difficult as we here in the Friary are too but with Prayer and following all the Guidelines laid down we will all be safe.
We would like to acknowledge the work being done by the Church to provide on-line Masses and meeting the needs of the Faithful.
On a personal note, I wish to let the members of the Parish Pastoral Council know that although our monthly meetings are suspended you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Br Seán Murphy, Friary, Clonmel
Welcome to our website
Céad Míle Fáilte! a hundred thousand welcomes! to parishioners and friends to our parish website.... more
Thursday, 26 March 2020
Friday, 6 March 2020
Friday, 28 February 2020
Friday, 21 February 2020
Greetings from Mt. Melleray Abbey, Co Waterford!
We have many visitors and guests and we hope that they benefit from their time here.
What we offer:
• Join the monks for Community Prayer
• Talk and blessing from a monk
• Light a candle / Offer a prayer for family or friend
• Confession (3pm – 4pm)
• Walk the grounds / Visit the Holy Year Cross
• Heritage Centre with Audio-Visual presentation on the history of Mt. Melleray
• Gift Shop Open: (11.30am - 5pm Daily / Offering quality Christian gifts for all occasions)
• Café for ‘cuppa and chat’ serves scones,cakes and sandwiches on request: OpenDaily 2.30pm,
Groups that come:
· Active Retired
• Altar & Flower Societies
• Art & Craft Groups
• Choirs & Folk Groups
• Day Care Centres/Nursing Homes
• ICA & Women's Groups
• Legion of Mary
• Liturgical Groups
• Parish Groups and prayer groups
Retreat Days for Parish Groups, Schools & Others
• Youth Groups, Walking Retreats/Pilgrimages on stage of Declan's Way
May God continue to bless you..
Fr. Denis Luke (Café )
Christina (Gift Shop)
Mount Melleray Abbey, Cappoquin, Co Waterford, P51 R8XW, Ireland
Web: www.mountmellerayabbey.org • Email: email@example.com
Tel: + 353 (0)58 54404